I am very honored to present you my Auditing and Accounting firm “MhM Audit“, fruit of a long academic and professional course. During which I audited national and multinational companies in different sectors (agribusiness, service, trading, industrial, import / export, associations, …). During my experience in a big international audit firm, I led several audit missions (financial audit, operational …), tax and legal advice and Due Diligence. This allowed me to have a solid background for the second part of my career in the Finance Department of several companies. As Finance Controller and Finance Manager, I had the chance to know all the aspects of the Finance Department Management of companies and manage the related working teams. This change from Auditor’s position to Audited position, allowed me to fully understand the needs of my clients and the possible reactions of their employees. Benefit from the full support of our experts “The Best Financial Support“.
- Founding Partner – MhM Audit – October 2019 – current
- Finance Manager, Al Dahra Morocco — January 2017 – September 2019
- Finance Controller, Naciri & Associés Allen & Overy — October 2014 – January 2017
- Finance Controller – Creative Technologies SA – June 2014 – October 2014
- Manager A., Audit Department, KPMG Rabat – September 2008 – May 2014
- National Certified Public Accountant Diploma: November 2017
- High Studies Diploma in Islamic Finance – (PPJFI),
- University Mohammed V, Rabat – 2013- 2015
- CPA studies in ISCAE – Casablanca – 2009 – 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree : Finance – Accounting – High School of Business Administration (ISCAE), Casablanca – 2004 – 2008
- التدقيق المالي و المراجعة الشرعية للبنوك التشاركية – المجلة الدولية للمالية، العدد 4 دجنبر 2018، CIRPEC FSJES Rabat Souissi.
- “Murabahah in Morocco: What Must be Adjusted”, Islamic Finance News Magazine, 2/12/2015, v12i48.
- “Mourbaha au Maroc: les irrégularités à corriger”. Quotidien “Les Eco”, numéro du 15/2/2016
- “المرابحة في المغرب : ما ينبغي تعديله”. مجلة الاقتصاد الاسلامي العالمية. عدد 45 فبراير 2016
- Vice-President of the Moroccan Association of Islamic Economy – Rabat